Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July Mini Update - Yes, I know they look like sperm.


This month I've continued working on putting the Naga boss into the game.  She now walks (slithers), has her first attack, and generally acts stable like a good monster should.  No grapples yet, but that's always the slow part.

Adding the attack animation for the water wand was MUCH slower than I anticipated.  Although not entirely my fault this time.  Whenever I would go to animate the water attack, Flash would crash.  Lost all my progress, twice, because I was stupid and didn't save.  Okay, so that last part is totally my fault.  After the second crash, I said fuck it and went with blue sperm shots, er, I mean water droplets.

So, I'm sure many of you are wondering when's the next public demo?  Okay, that's a lie.  You all know you can get the game now by pledging to be my Patreon for a day and then cancelling before they charge you.  But for the one guy who doesn't do that, hey, I'm working on it.  hahah.  Getting this boss done will put me a helluva lot closer.  After this, there's a couple of sexy scenes I want to add, and a lot of tidying up, at which point this half of the final act should be done.  So, maybe end of the year?  We'll see.

-Til next time
-DirtyC101

5 comments:

  1. you had already taken, very well, you think to take some way where you choose how many enemies and which ones to appear? or something like that?. keep it up I like your work in the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the launch

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the Patreon issue, I have seen other creators make their patreon as donation on subscription, which means, you get the donation as soon as someone subscribes, elimination all the "Phantom pledgers".

    Other than that, I wish you the best, and best of lucks with the project and life DirtyC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this game. But to be brutally honest this project is not seeing the light of day. Last 'major' update was last year and nothing is getting done with the exception with few minor updates. I get it that your very busy, but maybe it's time to give the project to someone else? I appreciate what you've done for this game but it's time to move on, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sheer amount of time devoted to something this small is kinda amazing. At least I know that there aren't many man hours being put into development at any given time or I'd be seriously confused about what's going on.

    ReplyDelete