Saturday, June 30, 2018

June - Summer mini update

Trying to stay in the habit of making a monthly post, as it keeps me slightly more accountable.

Slightly.

This month my goal was to draw and animate the basic motions for the Naga boss.  I succeeded in the first goal.  Which doesn't sound like much, (and I guess it really isn't), but given how much I drag my feet on drawing anything, I'm actually pretty glad with this minimal progress.



So without further ado, here's what I expect you'll be "fighting" shortly.  As with everything I draw, I'm both glad with how this turned out and simultaneously frustrated that it's not better.  I think I understand why artists are always moody.  

And special thanks to the original fan who drew the concept line are for me.  Axel, if you're still out there, thank you.  I know it's been years since you drew your sketch for me, but like everything on the internet, it hasn't gone away.  Hhaha.

-Til Next Time
-DirtyC101

7 comments:

  1. Keep moving forward, not else much can be done. I love your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this has been a thing for so long. I can't help but hope this gets finished. It's a sunk cost fallacy to be sure, but I've watched this too long not to be hyped about any possible update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, dude. Keep it up! You got me excited for the next update which I assume will be the final act. Unless there's a secret 4th/epilouge act or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can the naga boss be found in the current release or is it coming later?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at this pace hope my grand children will be able to play the full game in 40 years

    ReplyDelete