Friday, March 23, 2012

Pssst!


This picture made me laugh, so thought I'd share.  The bunny kid isn't supposed to be in the background when this animation happens, but this was the background I ended up with when I started animating today (always seems random, which is kind of neat).  I just like the way the expression on his face totally works with what's going on in the foreground.  heh  Hell, even the "Psst! Over Here!" works, although to a lesser degree.  =)

For added fun, feel free to make up your own words for the kid.  So far, the best I have is "That's not where that goes!"
-DirtyC101


10 comments:

  1. Oh but that is where it goes!
    I guess my try at it would be
    "Good thing I didnt hide in that bush!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid could also say: "Wait....What?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that's hilarious =)
    But after seeing all these new sex positions and updates im really looking forward to the next release
    Dammit i must play this game >=((((((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you not played an older version?

      Delete
    2. i played all of dirtyc101's games and love em
      and yes i played the beta for this game
      Man theres gotta be another beta before the release >+(

      Delete
  4. how about "......my turn arfter ok?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. how long left to wait for the new version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said around summerish unfortuantley
      I wouldn't rush anything, im excited to play the game as well

      Delete
    2. wise man say "good things come to thos who wait"

      Delete
    3. Well if we had to wait this long...this is gonna be GOOD!

      Delete