Monday, October 23, 2017

Mini Post: October


One of the (many) problems with making a game over several years is that I can never remember what I have & haven't told y'all.  One of the "plot" points from act 2 was supposed to be that the elves were attacked on their way to the festival, and that most of them are still missing.  I'm getting to that part now.  I expect the next few posts are going to look like recycled content, because in some ways they are.  Not sure if having it planned to be recycled helps or hurts, but it was the reason I chose to do the Nagas first way back when.

In other news, Patreon is apparently cracking down on certain NSFW game makers.  They haven't contacted me, so I'm not entirely clear what they're hunting.  From what I'm reading on other sites though, it sounds like their primary target is simply making sure that any public facing images are safe for all audiences.  That's honestly a pretty fair request imo, but they need to be a bit more open about it.  Right now it sounds more like a witch hunt.  Anyway, here's hoping I stay under that radar.

-DirtyC101

13 comments:

  1. It seems that lately all platforms are cracking down on content creators. I hope that you manage to get by un harassed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I read Patreon is jealous of NSFW creators because of how much money is generating. Here's an article if anyone wants to read: https://www.techspot.com/news/71531-patreon-cracking-down-nsfw-content.html Also, a graph on the top NSFW game creators out there: https://graphtreon.com/top-patreon-creators/adult-games But anyways, don't let that stop what you're doing DirtyC101, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They better not harass you! Don't they have better things to do!?

    Btw curious how old is Farah in the game??

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys, this game patron greonogames is much better,
    https://www.patreon.com/greonogames/posts new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hypocrites! If Dirty falls we riot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey if it means more lesbian scenes (and possible facesitting/foot licking) I' all for seeing some more elves in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! This is one of my favorite games. Would it be possible that the characters would moan in galery like they do when normallly attacked? It's a bit out of place when they only moan when normally attcked and not in gallery mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked that before and he said that the moaning was tied to the damage. You don't take damage in the gallery mode so the moaning doesn't happen

      Delete
    2. I See, pity. It would be still more enjoyable if they also would moan in the Gallery, you don't agree?

      Delete
    3. You can take damage by holding S, i think?

      Delete