Saturday, August 26, 2017

Mini Post: August



Did y'all notice this month's update is late?  I sure did!  August turned out to be way more hectic than it should have.  I considered cancelling this month's update, but since I just took a month off back in May, I decided to go ahead & crunch out what I could during this last week of the month.

Naturally, this month required me to draw some stuff, and I wasn't happy with the first couple of iterations, which makes everything even slower as I stop & start over & redo it all.  Needless to say, not a lot to show this month, but yes, progress is being made.

Anyway, hey, machine sex.  Wooo.  Or it will be anyway.  Assuming I don't redraw it all again.  haha.  I'm actually pretty happy with most of it at this point.  Just need to get the animations together.  I believe this will represent the third & last phase inside the dunecrawler, so after this we can get back to exploring.  Really glad to have spent so much time here, as it was a section I really wanted to have.  Hope y'all will get as much out of it as I put into it.

Til next time
DirtyC101

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to care more about quality then quantity.
    I get it you want everything to be great, even if it takes a long time.
    but sometimes you have to care less about quality and a bit more about quantity.

    for example if you care 90% about quality and only 10% quantity, you'll almost never be happy about your work, you'll always say "I could do it even better then this".
    its better to make mediocre drawing but make a few of them, and let you and your fans say witch one is better, then you can improve on that.

    I'm not trying to be a teacher here but someone proof me ones that if I make a balance between quality and quantity, I'll get my work out faster and better and I'll be more satisfied.

    I removed the first comment because it had bad spelling and grammar mistakes in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still see more grammar mistakes.
      anyway it short make a balance between quality and quantity.

      Delete
  3. Very eagerly awaiting the next release. Machine sex isn't really my thing but hey, it's still sex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a question why can i see anything in tank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great to see you're still working on this! Check it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dirtyc101 I had a question about Farahs intro

    Did she mean that she and Vendel had sex but didn't get pregnant cause of some potion?

    Also what do the human female enemies that you fight ingame think of Vendel :p? Do they all want to fuck him or do they also think he's just a dimwitted muscle guy like Farah?

    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure love me dem fucking machines.

    Still wish there was something to do with all those empty houses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bro, your game is the best. get more enemies please: D

    ReplyDelete